Thursday, June 19, 2008

Funny things kids say

Working at a pediatric dentist office allows me to experience some of the greatest "you had to be there" moments. Here are some funny stories from our office.
Yesterday a little boy was here with his brother who was getting some work done. They were telling me about how they had gone swimming at their friends house. The little boy then said to me, "Guess what!?" After asking him what, he pulled down his pants and said..."I have no underwear on!" Then to top that all off, he went over to his 2 year old little brother and pulled his pants down to moon him and repeated, "LOOK AT MY BUM! Look at it! I'm NAKED!" It was one of the funniest things I have ever heard!

Another day there was a little girl getting her teeth cleaned and her mom was sitting there telling us some different things about her pregnancy. Lyndsi asked the little girl what her mom was having and she said "Well we don't know what flavor it is yet" And when we asked her what she wanted to name the baby she said, "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, because it is sweet!"

Another little boy was here with his brother getting his teeth cleaned. He was telling everyone that his younger brother was 3 years old, and he was six, and so when his little brother was born he was only 3. He was telling me this story for I think about the fourth time and then randomly he said, "I am the MASTER of Lego's at my house and my little brothers are mean because they don't understand the importance of Lego's!"

One little girl on nitrous yelled out in the middle of her appointment, "I feel like a cartoon"

One of the first days I started I was out playing GO FISH with a little girl and I told her my name was Melanie and she called me Emily for the rest of the day..and instead of putting down her matches she was trying to give them all away. She was such a cutie!

Those are some funny stories from the office of Dr. Doug. I love the little kids that come into our office! :)

1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

Don't you love our job? Haha! Little kids are awesome. I hadn't heard the Lego's story! That's funny! I loved the little cutie that I had yesterday that insisted that I call her "Lola" the entire time she was there!