"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."
1. embarassing moment: locking myself out of the trailer
2. best friend: Jayson
3. things I buy regularly: eggs, tortillas, movies
4. places I want to go: Mexico, Italy, Ireland
5. goals for the upcoming year: run a marathon with my sister, be organized, learn something new, go to the temple more often
6. things most people don't know about me: ummm, let me think....when I saw the movie "The Borrowers" I thought it was a true story and I would lay out Barbie clothes for the borrowers to take at night.
7. things I would NEVER say: Go cougars! :) swear words
8. things I love about the Christmas season: SNOW!! and I love being with family and the spirit that you can feel. People seem to be in better moods.
9. things I say to my kids: don't have any right now.
10. things I do a lot: watch movies, get on facebook when I can, read
11. things I would rather not live without: The Gospel, Jayson, my family, cell phone, internet.
12. Who I tag: Everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment