Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Calling

Well I just remembered that I forgot to say this in my last post, and figured it deserved its own post. So here goes.
Jayson and I got our first calling together as......PRIMARY TEACHERS!! That is the perfect job for us. I love kids so much. I think it is really because I am a big kid at heart. We are now teaching a sweet little group of Sunbeams!! We are teaching SUNBEAMS! SUNBEAMS! (I hope you all remember that primary song about sunbeams where you stand up whenever you say the word Sunbeam, because that is what I was getting at a moment ago haha). We are so excited for this calling and really looking forward to it. I just hope that we are able to help these young ones get a basic testimony and understanding of this wonderful Gospel that we are so blessed to have in our lives.

1 comment:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

That is awesome...you guys are going to be great with that..maybe it will even get you baby hungry..