Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not sure what to title this...

This is kind of a random update so I didn't know what to title it as. Yesterday Jayson and I went to my doctor's appointment after a night and morning full of random contractions. Everything checked out to be good with the baby...so we are still just hoping he stays in there a bit longer. :) We had a fun day together, we bought a PS3 (Jayson was so happy about that), got my glider, went out to eat, and saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (HILARIOUS, and I loved watching it in 3D). It was just a good day together. I know after the baby it will be harder to do things just Jayson and I so we are both making sure we are taking advantage of that while we can. Here are some picture from our day, my new glider that Jayson put together, and I never thought I would be able to do this...but I can now balance my cereal bowl on my stomach!! I hope my mommy is proud of that :)



1 comment:

KymandKalab said...

Cute cereal balancer! :) Hope it stays that way until your little boy is fully developed! That's awesome that PS3s are now smaller and cheaper. I saved up and used all of the money I got from teaching ballet spring semester last year and bought Kalab one. A year later they're $100 cheaper but I got a good deal and a $100 gift card to Wal-mart with it so it was worth it. It makes him happy.