Monday, January 4, 2010

My sweet little sugar bean!

These are just some pictures of Hudson in the past few weeks. He really is so happy and so smiley all the time. I love his smiles, and his laugh is the cutest thing I have ever heard. He doesn't laugh as often as he smiles, but it is amazing when I can get him to. There are also some pictures of him in his blessing outfit, the same one Jayson wore to get blessed in. It was a beautiful blessing, and I do have a picture of us 3 from Hudson's blessing but it is on my mom's camera and I'm working on getting some pictures from her. There is also a picture of Hudson in his bouncer that Grandpa and Grammy J got him, which he just loves!! And of the rocking horse they got him for Christmas, even though he is too small for it now I'm sure he will love it in the future. Thanks mom and dad!
I think it's hilarious when Jayson gets into his game Call of Duty and he is so good at multitasking. One day I walked out and he had Hudson on his lap while he was playing. Another night he put him in the Moby Wrap so he could play. :) It's so cute.
Speaking of the Moby Wrap...I would suggest it to any one that has kids. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine. I wear it to church, around the house while I'm doing housework, etc. It's so comfortable and Hudson really loves it. Check it out at mobywrap.com
Well, I am just loving being a mom, and I can hardly believe that Hudson is already 8 weeks old! He is growing up so fast, and getting more and more alert each day. I love watching him figure out how to grab things, and how he interacts with us. His smile just melts my heart. :)
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are really excited about this new year and the wonderful blessings it is sure to bring. :)




























2 comments:

Lacey said...

He's so cute! He looks just like you :). Dewey said Jason is his hero, because he holds the baby in the wrap, while playing call of duty. :) He said that is now what he will do when we have a baby.

Aubrey & Jaren Bracken said...

I agree with Lacey. When I saw those pictures I can totally see Jaren doing that with our little one. Playing some video game with the baby wrap on!