We have started out October with some snow, I didn't take any pictures but it was kind of welcome. I am excited for fall and winter and all the fun holidays coming up, also I can't help but get super excited that our little guy will be coming soon too! I only have about 6 weeks left, that feels awesome but it also feels like such a long time too. I am just keeping super busy keeping Hudson entertained and enjoying the one on one time I still have with him. Hudson recently started sleeping in his toddler bed all by himself, what a tear jerker for me! I can't believe my little tiny baby is growing up so fast! It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. I love the stage he is in right now and all the fun things he is learning. I love that he loves to give my belly kisses and talk about his "brudder", it really is the sweetest thing ever. I had uploaded some more pictures of a recent activity where we colored in the bathtub but blogger won't let them upload so I will have to try again another time.
Jayson and I took a ride into the mountains the other night and took that picture of me at 33 weeks. Seriously time is flying by. We still don't have a name picked out for this new little guy, but I'm sure once we see him we will know, and if not then I keep telling people that I will just send out an announcement and tell everyone to pick their own name and call him that :)
I am absolutely loving Jayson's new job here in town, he gets to come home everyday for lunch and will never have to work out of town again :) YAY! I love having him all to myself! :) He is such a wonderful husband and father, my life would not be complete without him. Well, that's all of an update for us as of now, hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:
You look so cute Mel! Are you feeling good still? I can't wait to meet this new little man, he's going to be such a cutie! I wish I was as brave as you on puting Hudson in his toddler bed...I can't seem to let go of Aspen and let her sleep out of our room yet! :-S
Post a Comment