I had this whole new years resolution that I was going to be better at either blogging or journaling because this time in my life is so fun and I definitely want to remember all the random day to day stuff...but I have really been slacking in both of those departments! So here are a bunch of pictures and some comments here and there about what we have been up to lately!
Playing some Quelf with my in laws...funnest game ever!
Red Solo Cup!!
My sweet little Colt
At my niece Gracie's blessing.
Helping me bake and getting all sorts of messy and cleaning up in the sink :)
Hudson and Colt...Hudson loves his "Colty" as he calls him and loves tickling him to get him to laugh.
Colt's blessing day was great. It was the same day as the super bowl and we had so many friends and family that came to support us. Jayson did a wonderful job with the blessing and it was overall a great day.
Hudson's new place to hang out.
And here is one of my little leprechaun! That is a build a bear outfit from my mom's that we put on him! I had some other pictures that won't load so I will have to try to add those later. We have been busy hanging out with my sister who is here for a few days and slowly getting Hudson's feet wet potty training :) So far so good. Colt is already four months old and already doesn't seem like a "baby" anymore. He is rolling over and is such a little flirt and laughs all the time. I love being home with my boys all day. Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! We are maybe going to check out City Creek again...I love that place! And Jayson gets to go scuba diving with my sister as well this weekend. It should be a good time!





1 comment:
Your boys are so dang cute! I can't believe Ferno is a Dad! I bet his little girl is so precious!!
-kerri
Post a Comment