Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July

Jayson and I had an awesome 4th! We went camping with our friends Casey and Kirra for the whole weekend, it was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed the long weekend off. I made a big deal about making sure I brought my camera up with us on this camping trip, but I honestly never got around to taking any. So sorry there aren't any pictures. We had a fun time cooking and playing lots of cards. We also went up to Bloomington Lake and had a fun time watching the people cliff jump, and a few people brought inflatable tubes and were climbing up the snow covered mountain and then sliding down into the lake...it looked a little too cold for my taste but they looked like they were having fun. Jayson and I enjoyed the fire...probably a little too much. I don't think its safe that we have 2 pyro's in the family...but what can I say? We really enjoyed our tent and camping stuff that we got for our wedding, thanks guys! Basically, we had a great weekend relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. Hopefully we will get to go it again soon...Hope everyone had a great Fourth of July weekend!

1 comment:

Tasha Limb said...

I'm glad you had fun this weekend, we missed ya! I think we are planning on camping over the twenty fourth in Randolph... you guys should TOTALLY come with us! Have a great week! We miss ya!