Friday, July 11, 2008

MOVIES OF THE SUMMA

Jayson and I watch a lot of movies...and I mean a lot...usually when Jayson comes home from school that is our routine, to pop in a show and then watch it while we cook. And of course, we can't just leave a movie half viewed, we usually just end up watching the entire thing...well ok Jayson watches the whole thing and I fall asleep within the first half an hour or so. (So that is why we watch most of our movies a few times so I can catch the whole thing) We also love going to the theatre...and so these are my veiws of the films we have seen this summer. Our next anticipated movie is Wanted, which we are both dying to see.

KUNG FU PANDA
Such a hilarious film!! Our new favorite word is "SKADOOSH!" It was funny, and of course it taught a wonderful lesson about believing in yourself. Walking out of that movie found Jayson chest bumping me and yelling out "SKADOOSH" haha, it was a good family film that is for anyone!



IRON MAN
How can I even start about this one? Jayson and I both walked out of that movie expecting now that we could fly and shoot bullets from our arms. And on our trip home Jayson had to rev the engine a few times fully thinking that our Pontiac Grand AM was going to turn into a Viper. I loved it!



HANCOCK
What I thought was going to be an action packed movie turned out to be a fascinating love story. It really kept us on our toes the entire time. For the last 5 minutes of the movie Jayson and I were both leaning forward in our chairs and saying (quite loudly) "This can't be it, can it??, can it??, I will be so pissed if this is the end, wait...I don't think it is...they wouldn't do that, would they??" It was a great movie and despite our pleas in the tense moments, it left us wanting oh so much more. Loved it.



GET SMART
One of the funniest movies I have seen this summer, its suspensful, full of action, and full of HILARIOUS Steve Carell. He is one of our favorites from The Office, and its been really good seeing him in Get Smart and Dan in Real Life. Good show, would definitely recommend it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks really good love and i love your reviews!!

Lyndsi said...

We loved those movies too! Thanks for being such a great friend. You are the best!