Sunday, November 2, 2008

HUBBY TAG!

1. Where did you meet your husband? We both lived at Old Farm Apartments in Logan. He came over one night because he lived next door and hadn't met our apartment. I opened the door and thought that there was a mighty fine looking cowboy at my door!

2. How long did you date before you got married? We dated 8 months before we got married.

3. How long have you been married? 6 months :)

4. What does he do that surprises you? Jayson is pretty good about bringing me home surprises when I'm having a bad day. One day I was having a particularly bad day at work and I came home and there was the new SIMS game for the Wii...and I love the SIMS! It was a really good surprise!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? Wow thats a good question...I think that I love his smile most!

6. What is your favorite quality about him? There are a lot of qualities about Jayson that I love...but I think my favorite would have to be his work ethic. He is so good about doing everything full out. If he gets a project he does it 100% no questions asked. And he is so willing to help all of those around him, even though he may not know him.

7. Does he have a nick name for you? Not really. He usually just calls me Mel or love.

8. What is his favorite food? Pretty much all food. I am so blessed with a husband who isn't at all picky. But I think that if he had to pick a few favorites they would be spaghetti and meatballs and steak.

9. What is his favorite sport? I think that it would be a tie between wrestling and football.

10. When and where did you first kiss? It was September 9th and it was our first date! Jayson walked me home from watching a movie at his apartment and he kissed me right then and there! I thought it was a little forward, but I wasn't going to complain! :)

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We stay pretty busy so I think the thing we like to do most is just relax and watch a movie or our favorite shows are House and The Office. We love to play board games and card games too.

12. Do you have children? Nope

13. Does he have any hidden talents? I think Jayson is a pretty straight forward guy and doesn't really hide anything. Most people that know him know him really well.

14. How old is he? 23

15. Who said I love you first? I did.

16. What is his favorite music? Country would be his favorite.

17. What do you admire most about him? Jayson has this beautiful quality that allows him to love those he comes in contact with. He is such an open and giving person. I love that he can meet someone and sit and talk with them for hours on end. He is really good at keeping conversations with people and getting to know them really well.

18. What is favorite color? red white and blue

19. Will he read this? maybe

20. Who do you tag? Robin and Jamie!

No comments: