Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Surprise!
Well family and friends....I am pregnant!! WOOHOO!! Jayson and I are really excited. I am about 7 weeks along, and my estimated due date is November 10, 2009. It was a little unexpected, but obviously Heavenly Father had a different plan for us. So, we will be gaining a new little somebody in the next year. Luckily I haven't been sick at all. I just get really tired lately, so I have been taking little naps here and there. But my job allows me a lot of downtime so I'm grateful I am still able to work a little bit. I am a little nervous about this whole ordeal, but luckily my sister is not only a great nurse, but a great sister and she has already helped me through a lot. Thanks Amber! Well, I just thought I would update everyone on that exciting news! Hope everyone is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh MY! That is awesome, you will be a great MOM! I swear I will do your tag this week!
Congrats!
Kerri
Congratulations! That's so awesome! I am very happy for you guys, you will be great parents!
Woo woo! I'm so excited! And honored that I knew before you posted this! :) Congrats again! Love you!
How exciting! Congrats!
How exciting for you guys! I'm very happy for the new mommy-to-be and guess what... our little babies will not be too far apart :)
Congratulations!
Oh my gosh! I haven't checked your blog in a while and I was scrolling down and saw your baby counter thing at the top so I had to scroll faster to see when you announced your surprise! That is so exciting. I've been told that having surprise babies is more fun! But obviously I have no personal experience! But you will be a great mom. When's your due date?
Post a Comment