I am still working in Evanston, but probably not for much longer. I have been super tired lately and when I asked for less hours they scheduled me for 46 hours instead of my normal 35. Weird, I know. But good news is that my sweet little lady I work with is back from the hospital. She was hospitalized almost 2 weeks ago and it was really lonely without her. She is such a sweet spirit and I really missed being around her.
Here we are just hanging out at home before she went to the hospital. She came back a little bit weaker, but she is such a strong lady and I'm praying that she will bounce back. She was only supposed to live a few hours and here she is at 66 (almost 67, her birthday is Sunday). We have such fun with her, she loves to tease and really is such a joy to be around.
Also, I have been feeling really great during the first 8 weeks anyways. :) I haven't really had any morning/evening/day sickness at all. Lucky me, and I'm crossing my fingers that I won't have any either. I just feel really tired and take a lot of naps and sleep in a lot. But lucky me I have such a wonderful husband who has really picked up the slack around the house and helped so much with laundry, dishes, etc. WOO HOO! Hopefully this won't last too long though.
And I'm really pumped because I am going to Vegas in only 14 days to celebrate my momma's big birthday!! Its an all girls trip to Vegas and I am excited to be in the warm weather hanging out with my aunts, grandma, mom, sisters, and cousins! It is definitely going to be a good time! Well, hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment