Well, I realized I hadn't updated for awhile and thought I would real quick. I have some new pictures to put up of the baby's room, which is TOTALLY FINISHED!! WOOT WOOT!! But I don't have my camera cord with me right now so I will just post them later. It took me a few days to finally finish everything and put the baby's room all together, but it is done! I feel so great to have it all done. The only thing left I have to do is to wash all the bebe's clothes and put them away...and Jayson needs to assemble our crib that we got last week. I went to the doctor on the 19th and he took me off bed rest because everything was looking great. The baby was doing fine and his sweet little heartbeat was as strong as ever, which was a big relief. My doctor is going to let me go 3 weeks until my next appointment, but after that it will go to 2 weeks and then finally once a week!! I can't believe that I hopefully have 11 more weeks to go. Pregnancy (atleast this first one for me anyways) has gone by super fast! I am hoping that these last weeks don't drag on too much because I can't wait to hold this little guy in my arms!! I just keep my fingers crossed that he stays in there long enough!!
This week I have been at my mom's house watching my little brother and sister while my mom has been at a conference in Arizona. I'm glad that I could come and spend some time with them and be here with them as they started their first day of school. It's definitely been a fun week here!
Last, I just want to say that Jayson's grandma passed away this week and her funeral is tomorrow. Luckily Jayson was able to get off work so that he could go, and I will be able to be there since my mom comes home tomorrow. I didn't have very many opportunities to get to know Jayson's grandma very well, but from what I did know she was a very sweet lady. She had been really sick for the past little while and I'm so glad that I have the knowledge that she is not in pain anymore, and that she is in a place so much better. It's comforting to know that death is not the end, and that it isn't a sad thing. Death is just another step heading back to a loving Heavenly Father. What a great blessing to have that knowledge of the true and everlasting gospel.
Well, I will post more pictures soon, and I hope that all is well with everyone else!!
1 comment:
Glad to hear that you are doing good!
Post a Comment