Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A pretty big scare

Yesterday I went to the my doctor after having a morning full of contractions...which for me weren't too bad. They weren't very painful, but I felt like something wasn't quite right. So I went and sat on the moniter to check my contractions and how the baby is doing for about 45 minutes before the doctor said that I wasn't in labor...THANK GOODNESS!! :) I was having random contractions, but everything with the baby was fine. He has put me on bed rest for the next 2 weeks until my next appointment on the 20th and then we will see how everything is then. I was hoping to get a lot of stuff done for the baby's room this week, but looks like I will have to hold off for awhile. But its definitely worth it if it keeps this little guy in my tummy for awhile longer. :) So, that is kind of the update right now. I probably won't have anything too exciting to post about for the next 2 weeks, but we will see. These pictures are some of the baby, one of Jayson and I on his birthday, and the fireworks from the stadium of fire. I have been a slacker on posting everything but I wasn't feeling like posting too much today so here it is :)



4 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Glad your little man is still cooking! Enjoy the bed rest while you can!

Jamie said...

if you are on bed rest for the rest of pregnancy call me I will send you the bed rest kit-I was on for 3 months with Ashley and it sucked but she was healthy and that's all that mattered!! Hang in there!! Jamie

Brooke said...

Glad everything is ok! Hope you dont get too bored :)

KymandKalab said...

Glad you and the baby are both doing well! I hope you don't get too bored on bed rest though.