Well today I am officially 37 weeks along, meaning our sweet little son has reached full term and can come anyday now...and believe me I am so ready for him to be here. I just can't wait to hold him and snuggle him and love on him every day :) It's going to be an awesome experience thats for sure! My last doctor's appointment was this last Tuesday and my dr said I was dialated to about a 2 and 60% effaced. So my body is definitely taking the necessary steps to have this baby come...we just don't know when that day will be just yet. My due date is Friday Nov. 13th....haha wouldn't that be a fun day to be born ;) But I have had some feelings and dreams that we won't have to wait that long to have our precious bundle here. But really you never know. I am still feeling great, I think pregnancy is such a wonderful blessing that our Heavenly Father gave us and I am grateful that Jayson and I are going to be able to bring this little baby into our home. Other than that nothing much has been going on. Just staying home, and I pretty much already have everything ready so just pariently waiting for the day our son arrives!! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!
After having my own little son I am even WAY more excited for other moms-to-be! Oh it is just wonderful! I know he will be beautiful! Childbirth is the most amazing thing in the world. Good luck! Best wishes!
(p.s. my little guy came at 37 weeks and 5 days (and now tomorrow he will be 4 weeks!!! goes so fast)
Again good luck! keep a journal, write it all down.
3 comments:
How exciting! Can't wait to hear when he gets here! I love your pictures too- who took them? I would love to do something like this in a few months!
After having my own little son I am even WAY more excited for other moms-to-be! Oh it is just wonderful! I know he will be beautiful! Childbirth is the most amazing thing in the world.
Good luck! Best wishes!
(p.s. my little guy came at 37 weeks and 5 days (and now tomorrow he will be 4 weeks!!! goes so fast)
Again good luck! keep a journal, write it all down.
CUTE!!!! I'm rooting for October 31st(my bday) or November 12th(Connor's bday)!
Post a Comment