Saturday, October 31, 2009
Weird Week
This week has been a pretty interesting one for us. On Monday I was really sick with a head cold, and Jayson had had a sore throat for a few days but didn't think anything of it. On Tuesday he stayed home from work and his fever never went under 100. So on Tuesday night we drove down to Logan to go to the clinic there but it was closed when we got there, so we ended up getting a hotel so we could go in the morning. In the morning we got to the clinic and the dr. said that Jayson had H1N1 flu. They didn't officially test him, they just gave us the prescription and said he could be contagious for about 7 days. So we got our hotel for another night, I went to my baby appointment and my dr put me on Tamiflu to help prevent getting sick from Jayson. I was also dialated to about a 2 still, so no real improvement from my last appointment but thats ok. The dr. also said for us both to wear face masks so I won't get it from Jayson so we have been enjoying wearing those all week :) We stayed in Logan the next night and got up and came home. We have been staying home and away from people as much as possible and thankfully Jayson is feeling better. I have a picture of us in our masks but I can't seem to get my camera to upload the pictures on to the computer so it will have to wait for another time. But anyways, I just thought I would update everyone really quick. Hopefully this little baby of ours waits to come until we are healthy again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment