I tried uploading a bunch of pictures from my new camera!! YAY!! :) But blogger seems to be having some issues uploading them so I only have 2 on here. I love my new camera, it's awesome.
Well, I just thought I would post something real quick, maybe I will try to post the rest of the pictures later!

I have recently switched Hudson to cloth diapers and let me tell you....HEAVENLY!! I love that they are so cute nowadays...no more folding and pinning mommas! I use the Grobaby diapers which are just amazing. AMAZING!! They have a snap in liner, and outer shells. I take out the liner when its wet/dirty and change the outer shell twice a day. So wonderful. Saves us a TON of money, is better for the environment, and is super nice on Hudson's cute little bum. I just love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment