Yes, that is our old car. Sad day huh? I was driving down the aisle of the Walmart in Evanston and this guy tried to cut across me and I hit him. He had a big van, and our poor car didn't make it. They totalled it. It was a pretty sad day. This idiot guy tried to say it was my fault even though he cut across the parking lot right in front of me. It was ridiculous. But his insurance assumed liability and paid us for the total of our car. So we decided an upgrade was in order....so we upgraded to this.....
Say hellooooo to our new 2005 Chevy Tahoe. Yup, my husband is the greatest and picked this one our for our family :) It seats 8, yes I do know that right now there is only 1, 2, 3 of us but we are hoping to one day expand our family so instead of buying a car that fits us now, and another one when we need it later we just figured we would GO BIG or GO HOME! :) And also we can take out the entire back row and have plenty of space in the back for camping, or grocery shopping (I shop mainly in bulk and in our other car I hardly could fit anything so I would have to make more than one trip to the Sam's Club an hour and a half away, now I will only need to make one trip! YAY!). And I just fell in LOOOVEE with it when I saw it. It has a sun roof, Bose stereo system, and even though its used it is in GREAT shape. We got a great deal thanks to a wonderful lady in our new ward, she works at Castle Rock Chevrolet in Evanston. It also has 22 inch rims, haha Jayson was trying to see if we could switch the tires with another tahoe on the lot so they were just stock but I told Jayson if I was going to have a hot momma car those rims needed to be on it :) haha, and he secretely wanted to keep them too (even though the tires will be a little bit more expensive to replace) so here we are. And I LOOOVE it, so much fun to be grown up and have a new house and a new car all in one year. We are definitely counting our blessing!! We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends around us who support us. So, thanks to all! And I want to give a special shout out to my sweet hubby who works so hard so that Hudson and I can enjoy these new things. He is such a great person. I feel so blessed to have found him and snagged him! :) Well, I hope that everyone is having a great summer, make sure to check out my other posts below about our fun summer so far, and things are just going to get more exciting in the next few weeks as I have a BEAUTIFUL aunt getting married in 2 weeks (whom I am so excited for, she is such a wonderful woman and I look up to her!) and a brother who is also getting married and lots of family visits and some fun road trips tentativilely (sp) planned. Well have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment