Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Highlights of 2011
We had a great 2011. So much happened and we were able to spend lots of time with friends and family. A few things that stick out to me are...
1. Hudson totally loved Easter egg hunting even though I didn't think he would quite get it.
2. Hudson had surgery and got his tonsils and adnoids (sp?) removed, his recovery went so well and he is able to breath so much better now and sleep better at night.
3. Jayson and I went on some shooting dates, and for our anniversary he got me a .22 pistol :)
4. We went to Jackson first for the hill climbs, and second to go river rafting, being prego I didn't get to raft but I had a great time getting a pedicure and reading bossypants...all of Jayson's siblings went (except Justice) and had a great time!
5. Hudson and I went to CO to visit Amber while Jayson was in Wamsutter so we could visit him on the way too.
6. Jayson got a new job, that we are so grateful for, he comes home every day for lunch and has a set schedule and works with people who really appreciate his work and who he is.
7. We found out we were pregnant again and found out it would be another boy!
8. Colt Jeffry joined our family on Nov. 21st.
9. Hudson turned 2.
10. We seriously feel so blessed for all of our friends and family, and the wonderful experiences we got to have this year and we look forward to a brand new year which will bring lots of new experiences. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Wow! What a year, thanks for the post and the pictures. What darling boys they are! I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow too! Love ya! Destiny
Post a Comment