Here is Colt the other day at Jayson's cousin's graduation from USU. We had a really fun time, I felt all accomplished because I took a load to DI before hand and Hudson actually behaved himself during most of the ceremony, and we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse after with Jayson's mom and sisters...it was delicious as usual!
Every time Hudson comes around Colt, Colt loses all interest in other things and smiles and laughs with his big brother. I'm so excited for the day when they can play together. I know they are going to keep me real busy that's for sure!
I got the jumper out for Colt the other day and he loves it! Hudson also took a little try in it :) haha, and that last picture is one of Hudson around Colt's same age right now, they look so much alike but I think their differences are starting to show. What handsome boys I have though!
Colt loves to be swaddled which is so different than Hudson. But like Hudson he is a serious mover when he sleeps. I put him to sleep all swaddled and straight in the crib, and I always come to get him and he is in a different position with usually one or more arms out. What a silly little dude!
The other weekend we got to go try and shoot Jayson's boss's 50 cal gun. Jayson was in heaven! They had some problems though because the gun hadn't been shot in awhile but Jayson still had a really fun time.
Look at those lips!! We are in trouble when that boy is a teenager that's for sure!
We have been having lots of fun around here these days. It has been a little bit cooler and some rainy days which have made me really appreciate the sun! I almost forget what we did all winter to stay busy inside. Hopefully it just keeps warming up though! We have lots to look forward to in the next couple weeks, branding, Katie's dance performance, Katie's graduation, and the trip to Idaho for my Grandpa Stan's memorial service. We are excited to be busy the next couple weeks. Hope everyone has a great rest of their week!


No comments:
Post a Comment