Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First camping trip of the summer!

We had so much fun on our first camping trip of the season. It's a fun tradition with Jayson's family to go camping on Memorial Day. We had some beautiful weather to enjoy this year! The boys had so much fun playing with all their cousins, and we had fun catching up with everyone. I also really enjoyed snuggling my new sweet baby niece Paislee! You forget how little newborns are! My boys seemed so huge compared to her. She is such a sweet baby and I am so excited for Steph and Andrew :) 
Hudson gained a new obsession with worms while we were camping. He would find one, lose it, and immediately need to find a new one. Colt just went along with everything the big kids were doing. Jayson read a good book, and I started reading through the Harry potter books again, always a favorite! 
I'm excited this weekend to get to go to Arizona and send my sweet little sissy on her mission! I can't believe the day is already here. I'm so proud of her and so excited for this new adventure of hers!

No comments: