Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shout out to Auntie Tatie :)

This sweet sister of mine is headed on a mission to Santiago Chile next week and I honestly couldn't be more happy, proud, excited for her! She is such an amazing example to me of strength. I'm so glad my boys have such a special bond with her. They are going to miss her like crazy, but they are so proud of her too! Hudson asks all the time if he can go to Chile with auntie to baptize people. I'm so glad he already understands the importance of missionary work and will be able to grow and learn from Katie's mission too. 
The other day we were driving in the car, when Hudson randomly asked, "Daddy can I go on a mission some day?". I honestly thought Jayson was going to swell up and pop from the feelings of pride. It's so awesome watching Hudson's testimony start to grow and understand the gospel more. I'm so grateful for all missionaries, and for my own sweet husband who served a mission.
I know that the gospel is true. I know that God lives. I know that Jesus Christ suffered and atoned for my sins, to allow me to one day live in God's presence again. I'm so proud of you Katie. You will be an amazing missionary! And I'm so glad i'll be there to send you off :)

No comments: