On Tuesday we went to the beach. It was so beautiful! The beach ended up being pretty empty so it was fun to have it to ourselves. Hudson loved the water. I could hardly get him out of it. Colt didn't like it as much but he loved playing in the sand. We had only ever taken Hudson to the beach before when he was 8 months old so it was fun for Jayson and I to watch them experience that for the first time. It was an amazing day.
None of us had ever seen a sand dollar before that was alive, it was so cool to see that. Hudson loved watching it move.
Colt could have just chased the birds all day. He loved it!
That night Amber, Hannah and I went to downtown Disney for a girls night. It was fun. I loved all the Christmas decorations they were putting up.














No comments:
Post a Comment