Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Disneyland!! (According to my iPhone)


We started off with breakfast at our hotel, disneyland didn't open until 10 and it was hard to keep the kids busy, they were so excited and had woken up so early from their excitement.
Hudson and Colt were waiting so patiently in the wagon. I was so bummed to find out they don't allow wagons at Disneyland. Luckily they let us leave it there until we were done so we didn't have to walk it all the way back to the hotel. But seriously! So then we had to pay the $50 to rent strollers for both days. Not what I wanted to do, but we did it and moved on. 
The first ride everyone rode on was Star Tours. Colt couldn't ride so Jayson took him on another ride while I grabbed some fast passes. Then we all went on Astro Blasters. My boys loved this one, Hudson and Colt ended up going 4 times throughout the day.


All the boys.

Next stop was riding the train around the whole park. I'm pretty sure this was the highlight of Hudsons day. He loved it so much.
Colt singing and dancing while we were watching the Jedi training show.
My boys also loved Tarzans treehouse. It was a fun and interactive little ride.
Then Jayson and I took Hannah on Indiana Jones ride for the second time. It was so fun! I love that ride, and it was fun going with Jayson, I think that was his favorite.

Hannah and I took some selfies :)




These were us in line for pirates of the Caribbean. This one is always a classic and we all loved it. 
Jayson and I took these two birthday buddies on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. They loved it.


Hudson absolutely loved riding rides with Auntie Amber. This was in line for the Nemo ride.

And we ended the night riding on the circus train, Dumbo, and the merry go round. I also got some different pictures on my camera that I'll post when we get home. But it was a beautifully busy day and the plan is to take a rest day at the beach and then head to California Adventure. I'm excited for my boys to see Cars Land! Oh! And I can't forget that at Disneyland we saw Peter Pan and Captain Hook! The lines were too crazy long for the other characters. And we didn't make it to Toontown but that just means we have to come back ;)

No comments: