

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random
things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 3 people to be tagged.
1. I hate fake people, more than anything in this entire world. Especially people who are not true to themselves.
2. I still have no idea what I want to do for a career. Professional beach bum is sounding pretty good right now.
3. When I was younger my mom permed my hair and my siblings referred to me as a CHIA pet. scarred me for life.
4. I love the feel of a basketball in my hand and the sound of it bouncing on a gym floor.
5. In high school I drove 4 vehicles in 3 years, I was pretty lucky to get to pick and choose.
6. I found out just recently that I am allergic to every kind of make-up that I have tried, and it only started happening about 4 months ago...but I can't even put mascara on without having a huge allergic reaction and my eyes swelling for days. Even though I wore make-up for years before now.
7. When I left for college my mom told me that some cute cowboy was going to come and sweep me off my feet, and then only a few weeks later...there enters in Jayson.
8. I have only used my kitchenaid twice since I got it 10 months ago...I hate the thought of using it and getting it dirty.
9. I am not afraid to say what I think, even if it may hurt someone else's feelings sometimes. I feel like the truth is always better to tell.
10. I have been 5'8'' since I was in the 7th grade.
11. My little sister who is only 14 is taller than me.
12. I have a grandpa who looks EXACTLY like John Wayne.
13. Growing up my older sister and I didn't get along very well...she once hit me on my birthday ( haha, Amber you know you did it!) But now I hate it when I don't talk to her even for a few days. She is one of my best friends.
14. I am going to run the Boulder Boulder on Memorial Day, and try myself out at a triathalon with my sister in June.
15. I hate the dark, I can't stand it. I make Jayson get out of bed and turn off the light when we are going to bed, and when I'm at home almost every light in the house is turned on.
16. I have used my military discount since it expired to get discounts.
17. I am terribly afraid of needles. I could watch any kind of surgery on TV, but if a needle is close to me it gets me really nervous.
18. I had a tendon tore in my foot from a 385 pound girl jumping on it. Yeah, it hurt.
19. I have always hated math. I carry a calculator around with me just in case.
20. I love my back to be "tickled" not scratched, or rubbed. Tickled.
21. I love to read and am a speed reader. I read the 7th Harry Potter in 7 hours.
22. I love my shoes. I have enough flip flops to wear a different pair for 3 weeks. And I love having shoes that are out of the ordinary and funky looking.
23. I want to move to Mexico. Hopefully one day sooner rather than later.
24. My favorite dessert is cheesecake. I don't like cake or brownies. I love cheesecake.
25. My husband is my best friend. I don't have to change for him to love me or accept me. I can ALWAYS be myself and have my own opinion. Our relationship evolves as we learn and grow together. But the thing that never changes is that we are free to be ourselves no matter what the situation. That is a good feeling.
I tag Kerri, Tasha, and Stephanie
2 comments:
I agree about the Kitchen Aid...Mine is still under my bed. I'm terrified to use it :)>.
I remember you permed hair- I can post some pictures on facebook if you want! Ha ha. Just kidding. You were cute.... still are... even without the Chia pet hair!
Post a Comment