First of all I would just like to say that I noticed I have been having some places checking out my blog that I don't think are invited. So if you are a creeper, you better watch yourself. Its weird looking at people's blogs where you aren't invited.
This week has been pretty busy with me starting my new job. But I have been learning a lot and having a pretty good time doing it. I love working with these two ladies. Not much more I can say...
I also have been having fun going and working out before work. Its been awhile since I have done that so I have been a little sore but mostly feeling the much needed work out. And I have decided that not only am I going to run the Boulder Boulder this summer, but my sister Amber and I are going to do a triathalon this summer as well. So here I come! I am really excited about doing it. We both made the verbal commitment today and we are stickin to it!
That is all for the update today. CREEPERS STAY AWAY!
3 comments:
HAHAHA! Melanie I LOVE you! You are hilarious. I seriously laughed out loud when you said "Creepers! Stay away!" They better stay away...you'll beat their A if they don't. Sorry for the long, dragged out text conversation this week...I felt bad! I'll be better, I promise! :)
hahaha, thanks. Well really I am sick of weirdo creepers looking at my blog. And its ok about the text conversation. We need to get together next time we come to Logan, I'm thinking Olive Garden or Chili's!! :)
Hey you!
Ya I totally could get you some Mary Kay! You just need the lotion or do need the face wash too. You should use them together...anways Ill email you my addy and everything. Thanks for the tag, it will take me a bit to get to because life has been so crazy!
Ker
Post a Comment