Saturday, May 30, 2009
Finally, A Surprise!! :)
So...First of all I would just like to tell everyone that I HATE surprises, and I usually do anything I can to find out what it is. I hate not knowing whats going to happen or not knowing whats coming next, so Jayson has had a real hard time surprising me. He did a great job at Christmas when he made me this beautiful coffee table and kept it a total secret. Even when it was hiding in our extra room! :) So this weekend I am in Grantsville with my parents and family. Jayson had to work so I wasn't expecting to see him until maybe Sunday morning or late afternoon. Last night at my little brother's baseball game we are setting up the lawn chairs and I look up, and there is Jayson!! I dropped my chair and thought, "can I honestly be seeing him!?" But sure enough it was him! And he had gotten ahold of my little sister to find out where the baseball game was and she did a great job not telling me! It was a great surprise and I'm glad I will be able to spend the weekend with my great hubs! Love ya baba!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment