Monday, June 1, 2009

Disneyland, here I come!


Tomorrow at this time I will be living it up in CALI, and going to Disneyland! My dad is home from Iraq for a few weeks and the family decided that would be the perfect time to go to Disneyland! :) Even though I won't enjoy all the roller coasters, I'm glad I'm going to be able to go and be with my family. Jayson had to stay home and work :( because we are trying to save all of his time off for when our bebe comes. I'm really sad that we won't be able to go together this time...but Jayson isn't one for crowds anyways...and I think we will enjoy it a lot more together when we take our kids sometime in the future. I'm really excited because my older sister and her kids are coming and I haven't seen them for ahwile and it will be good to spend time with them. Well all, have a wonderful week and just remember, "IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!"

No comments: