Then my sister in law Destiny was over here visiting Randolph for the weekend, and she is wanting to start doing her own custom painting business (she has done lots of great stuff for family and friends, and I just added a link to her blog to see her stuff, CHECK IT OUT!!) and we started talking about what she would do on the wall to go with my decorations. Then she said, "well what the heck!? I'm already here, might as well go do it." And let me tell you, she did such an amazing job. She did this in just a matter of a few hours. She really is great and I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for that kind of work. So here are some pictures of when my little sister was here and we were painting the paneling, and the pictures of the 2 little murals Destiny did on the wall that will be above the crib. Also, I thought I would throw in a picture of me at 22 weeks pregnant, I know....I'm not very big...but it's also my first pregnancy and every woman looks different pregnant. :)







1 comment:
How adorable!!
Post a Comment