Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!


I know that I haven't posted this, and my appointment was over a week ago...but either way. We are having a little baby boy!! As soon as the tech pulled the ultrasound up on the screen, I was like, "Oh!! It's a boy!!" And little tears starting streaming down my face. I am so excited to be having a little boy, and yes we do have some names picked out, but we aren't going to broadcast them because we figure we will know for sure once the baby is born. But we are 100% sure it is a BOY and I am so excited. My older sister just came up and brought me all of my little nephew's baby clothes so I have been having a lot of fun going through them! Thank heavens for little boys!! :) I surprised Jayson when we got home from work with this cookie cake, that's the reason for the picture haha

5 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

We are both having boys!! Thats awesome! They will have to play together some day. We will see if we go into labor at the same time too! haha. I am happy for you guys...boys are the best!

Jamie said...

I am so happy for you guys!! This is so exciting!!!

KymandKalab said...

CONGRATS! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of him!

KymandKalab said...

I mean pictures after he is born- not that I expect you to post his ultrasound pictures! Thought I should clarify!

Michelle said...

Congrats! That's exciting! How do you know Mark and Lacey Tew? I noticed their link on the side of your page. Lacey and I were roommates before I got married!