
My little sister and I went to see Transformers Revenge of the Fallen last night. All I have to say is, IT WAS AMAZING!!! I loved every minute of it. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time (Lyndsi it totally brought back memories of The Dark Knight haha). It was awesome, just awesome. I called Jayson after we went and told him that we are going to have to go again next week!! And during the movie I felt our little bebe move a lot!! haha, so we might have a little Transformer on our hands! :) Definitely thought it was a great movie, I would recommend to see it! Expect, I would probably not take anyone younger than probably 10. We sat in front of a whole row of kids ranging in age from 3-8...and it was a little mature for them. But hey, to each his own I suppose.
This Tuesday I have my appointment to hopefully find out the sex of our bebe! I'm pretty excited!! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see it!! We are taking Ryan but we are on vaca so that's a great excuse right???
Can't wait to find out what you are having! It was great to see you!!
you have to let me know about your little one?! AAAHH I'm so excited for you!
I've been trying to talk Kalab into taking me but I haven't convinced him yet. I can't wait to find out if you are having a girl or a boy! When is your due date again?
Post a Comment