So I couldn't add my pictures on to my mother in law's computer the last time I tried, but now Jayson and I have internet at the trailer so I can just put them from my laptop on here!! :) YAY! There are 2 pictures of our pumpkins we carved at Destiny's. One is a little baby pumpkin we got and Jayson carved it to just have one tooth, it was really cute. And Destiny's son Carter kept telling us to name his cousin Bullseye haha!! From the movie Toy Story, I thought it was the cutest thing. Ya never know Carter, we might just go with it!! :) And the other one is of the owl one Jayson did. It was pretty intense, Jayson and I were the last one carving ours and they were taking forever but they turned out pretty cute I think. The other picture is obviously of us in our masks while Jayson was sick. It sure did give us a new appreciation for being able to breath fresh air, and kissing each other haha! But luckily now we are both feeling much better!
I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday in hopes that I would be farther along. Destiny and Tasha both claim that Wingers is good to eat to put you into labor, and so thats what I had for lunch before my appointment. But when I got there my doctor said that I haven't made much improvement, if any at all. So it was a little frustrating. It's hard to know that this little guy is totally ready to come out, meaning that he is full term and is healthy enough to come out...yet he is staying in there! :) But I am trying to wait patiently, I mean I have waited 39 weeks, one more won't kill me. So I am going to go back to the doctor on this coming Wednesday and hopefully I will be much more progressed. Well, hope everyone has a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment