So Hudson's hair has grown quite long since he was born, it was pretty long when he was born but I would say it has added on a good 2 inches in the 5 months he has been on this earth (has it really been 5 months already, CRAZY!). And just to put the record straight with everyone who is just bugging me to cut it....I WILL NOT BE CUTTING IT! Not until he is atleast a year old, maybe longer. I don't care what other people say, or what other people have done with their kids....that is the wonderful thing about me going into labor to have Hudson, I AM HIS MOMMA! And for right now, I get to make those decisions and that is what I have decided, and Jayson is right on board with me. So, just don't ask me anymore when I am going to cut it, or try to tell me to cut it because it just falls on deaf ears :) Tonight while I was giving him a bath I decided to style it some different ways and here are some of them :) Isn't he such a cutie? I love my son so much.
Also, there are some pictures of Hudson in his tangled up toys. Now that he has mastered rolling onto his tummy I find him like this after 30 seconds. He loves being on his belly, and usually tangles himself into toys while he is at it. The other night it was the cutest thing, Hudson was really fussy and nothing I was doing was helping. So Jayson took him and started rocking him to sleep and he instantly fell asleep. Jayson used to tell me that I had to rock him because I had "the touch" and he could never do it, but looky there he has "the touch" haha. :) He is such a wonderful and loving father. I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband. I'm so grateful we found each other :)
This last week I have been at my mom's watching my little brother and sister while she is away at some conferences...and it has been awesome. I'm glad I have been able to spend some time with my bro and sis, and I'm glad that Jayson came down for the weekend. Today we had a day date and went to see Date Night with Steve Carell and Tina Fey (sp?) and just let me tell you it was HILARIOUS!!! I laughed so hard, and Hudson even laughed a few times haha. We went to see it at Jordon Commons and enjoyed some DELICIOUS crepes before we went in. It was a fun day and I'm glad that we were able to do that, since Jayson has been working away so much the last little while that hasn't happened, but luckily we take advantage of the little time we have together. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!





the whoops I put my finger in that socket! hahahaha!

HAHAHA the devil horns

the combed straight back

the comb over

the curled over mohawk (it won't stick up anymore because it's so long haha)
5 comments:
He is so cute and I love his hair!!! Being a mother is so amazing huh...it puts so many things into prespective!
It's so true!
You are so right about the blessings of motherhood!!!! Being a mother is an amazing adventure and blessing, and with that comes amazing responsibilities. The only reassurance I have is that I have a wonderful partner in my husband. He is the head of our household just like our Father in Heaven intended it. I wonder if you asked Jayson what he really wanted to do with Hudson's hair, if you may get a different answer from the head of your household? We love ya lots, and remember my offer still stands to tend that beautiful boy whenever you may need it. Have a great day! Destiny
Your little boy is adorable! I really want to get together it would be fun to go on a walk to the park or something! Tyler is going out of town for work so I will have a ton of free time :) text me sometime when you are at your mum's 840-8585
Two Things: I apologize for mentioning cutting his hair. I remember when someone said that to me about Connor and I was completely in AWE because the thought had never even occurred to me. And the second thing: Please send me an invite to your private blog! ifoundromeo@gmail.com. Thanks!
He has some very cute hairdo's.
Post a Comment