Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I knew I made a good choice...

I love that line from Cars where Mader tells Lightning McQueen "I knew I made a good choice" then Lightning asks "in what?" and Mader says "in my best friend". I think I made a good choice in my best friend and eternal companion. We just had our 2 year anniversary. And I have to say that it has been the most wonderful 2 years and I so look forward to our eternities together. We have been through a lot this last 2 years, and we have been a lot of places. I love Jayson so much. And I'm so glad that we got married in the temple. I can't even imagine not having him for eternity.
For our anniversary we went to the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake and stayed in the mountain hideaway room. It was so fun, and it was such a great night to be by ourselves (we left Hudson for the first time overnight, I was a little nervous at first but it was totally fine). There was an amazing tub in this little cave, it was so relaxing. We did that last week and then on the night of our actual anniversary we had a wonderful dinner and watched Prison Break :) haha, we have been really into that lately. It was so wonderful. I just love my husband, and I can't imagine my life without him.
Hudson is doing well, he is starting to teeth which has become a little bit rough at night, but he loves his massage to help him. And he loves sucking on a cold washcloth, or pretty much anything he can get his hands on. He is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it. He is sitting up pretty well by himself. He still hasn't started on rice cereal or anything, but maybe one of these days. Well I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: