Here is Hudson with his Great Granpa Stan, Hudson LOVES to grab on to that facial hair of Grandpa Stan's!
And here is my big boy sitting up all by himself!! I can't believe how big he is getting.
One minute Hudson will be laying and playing all nicely and the next minute I find him all tangled in his toys. It really is so sweet though, he always looks at me like "the toys did this all by themselves mom" :)
The other day I had Hudson all set up with his toys, I knew he was tired, but I figured I would go grab the laundry and then put him to bed, well, apparently I was too late because this is what I found. :) He is such a little angel.
Hudson is such a happy kid, I love that he smiles so much because it brightens my day!
We have tried rice cereal again...last time we tried it when he was 4 months old he stopped sleeping through the night, so it was obviously too much for his little tummy. He has started getting the hang of it now, and seems to be doing fine.
I saw this on a friend of a friend's blog where she took pictures of "you know your baby is teething when..." haha and I thought these were perfect! Hudson has started teething, but nothing has broken yet. He is such a champ, and when he does get fussy he likes his teething ring or a nice little baby massage haha :)
I felt so bad, I was folding laundry and had left Hudson in his jumper, and it got really quiet so I ran out of our bedroom to see what was going on and he had fallen fast asleep! And he had just woken up from his nap like 20 minutes before, but apparently he was still a little tired haha. He has started rolling over when he sleeps and I thought this other picture was just the cutest thing.
Hudson tried peas for the very first time, and his first food (besides rice cereal) and he just loved it! I just love our little boy and I feel so blessed to be his mom. Motherhood is such a wonderful blessing and I'm grateful for Hudson every day!
I have some more updates to come soon (hopefully!) but this is all I could get done quick so hope everyone has a wonderful week! And a Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there!
1 comment:
He is so cute!!! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment