Here is Hudson wearing his helmet. I have to say he is pretty cute with it on. He has been such a champ since we got it on last week. He doesn't even seem to notice it at all. Our doctor was very surprised when Hudson didn't cry when he put it on. He told us he probably would, but he only did maybe once. We were supposed to work up to wearing it all day, but since he has been so good with it he has been wearing it 23 hours a day (we take it off for one hour for a bath, and to dry his head). He does get a little sweaty, so we might have to cut more off his hair, but he is supposed to get a little more used to it so we will see. 


Poor Hudson was so worn out from camping, this is right when we got home he fell fast asleep and took almost a 3 hour nap. Poor kid!
Hudson has started doing this and it's so cute. He does it while taking a little break from playing with his toys.
I know I am biased but I think I have the cutest son ever! Jayson always gives me a high five and says, "we did some good work" haha! Hudson is such a great joy in my life.
Hudson just had his 6 month appointment, I can't remember if I already wrote about it here on the blog or not, but he was 16 pounds! I can't believe how fast time is flying. On the 12th he will be 7 months old! Seriously where is the time going??
1 comment:
He looks adorable in his helmet! I love how his hair sticks out the top. I'm glad he is doing well with it.
Post a Comment