Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Memorial Weekend
We had a great Memorial weekend. We went camping, the first night we FROZE, and we ended up coming home a little after midnight. The next day I ran and got a tent heater which worked wonderfully! The next few nights we were nice and toasty in our tent. On Friday Jayson's little brother graduated from HS, Congrats Justice!! It was a nice graduation, and it definitely made Jayson and I reflect on our own graduations. We are so excited for Justice and can't wait to see what else is in store for him. Then on Saturday morning we had family pictures with Jayson's side of the family. Jayson's sister in law Tasha had her aunt come up, she is a great photographer and I am excited to see the pictures. The weather was not so great, cloudy and it ended up snowing right as we were finishing. But we ended up all heading to the campsite anyways :) I LOVE hot dogs roasted on the fire, and I was glad I was able to sneak in one this weekend. Hudson liked camping I think, he had fun with his cousins and watching everyone and he especially loved watching the fire! We came back on Sunday to listen to our friends speak and then back up to camp. We came home on Monday and I did tons of laundry and tried to get everything organized. Jayson and I also made a point to be grateful for all those people who have sacrificed so much for our freedom. Since my dad has been in the Air Force, it has been a learning experience as to how much not only those serving but their families sacrifice too. We are grateful for all those people and their willingness to serve and protect our freedom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment