So here are just some random pictures I have wanted to post for a long time but never did. Things have been great around the Limb house lately. Hudson is just growing so fast, and learning so much. He is doing great transitioning from co-sleeping to putting himself to sleep. I am just loving being a stay at home mommy and being with him everyday. He is such a sweetheart, so loving and kind. He has some little girlfriends already that he is really into giving hugs and kisses haha. :) My dad was able to come back from the middle east for a few days so we have really been glad to see him a few times. Well, that's really all an update I have now...hope everyone has a great weekend!
This happened one day after church, Jayson and I were both sitting in the next room and it got awful quiet, I went to check on Hudson, he had ripped apart our loaf of bread haha :) in just a matter of two minutes. He is a speed demon :)
Here is my little spaghetti face, he LOVES spaghetti. Isn't he just the cutest? :)
Here is the little toy that blows balls up through that hole where he has his arm. He is such a stinker, always putting other toys down in there that aren't supposed to be. Jayson is always taking it apart to get the other stuff out. What a boy thing to do haha :)
Hudson loves going around with my little vacuum and pretend to clean. This particular day he had found one of Jayson's hats in our room and was wearing it around. Just like his dad :) How cute huh!?
hahaha. This picture always makes me laugh, this was the day I had to break all the ice off of our roof so I could attempt to put up Christmas lights. I usually put the lights up in like October, but I just never got around to it, so Hudson sat outside with me for a few minutes while I broke the ice haha. :)
I just wanted to post this picture because althought winter has been fun this year, and I'm grateful for all the moisture, I am missing summer right about now, and hanging out in our hammock.
I usually put on some cartoons while I make breakfast, and Hudson has an obsession with Gumby! Who knew that something so popular when I was little would still be around! haha, when I watch it I seriously don't get why I was so obsessed with it, but oh well. :)
Hudson gets car sick sometimes so this time I had brought his carseat inside to wash it, and I set it by the front door so Jayson could put it back out in the car, but Hudson thought it was a cool new toy. He put his build a bear monkilea (named by his cousin Kenzie) in there and would also try to get in there himself. haha it was so cute!
Hudson loves to get into my cupboars and pull out the pans. Sometimes I let him sit in the pan and then I put a rag underneath it and pull him around the kitchen haha, so now he thinks everytime he gets in there I am going to pull him around, hence him sitting on the pan haha :)
I had pulled the sheets off our bed to change them and Hudson was all into rolling in them and making it impossible to put them in the wash lol.
Hudson loves to climb up on the couch and try to play on our laptop. He is very technical savvy. He loves Jayson's Ipod touch and can sort of play a few games, and he loves the app where he can color. What a totally different world it is raising children now compared to when my mom was raising me.
Here is just a picture of Hudson trying to get the camera, I love this little dude so much! He is such a joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment