I am in total and complete shock that it is already January 2011. It seems like just yesterday I was graduating high school. Well, here we are, I have been married almost 3 years and I have a little toddler! Hudson is definitely out of the baby stage, except for his nap and nighttime bottle (those are baby things I just can't give up yet, I love my little snuggle bug!). He eats just about everything these days, and he loves vanilla soy milk! He hasn't taken on to regular cow's milk yet, but that's alright. He is walking all over the place and I'm really impressed with his growing vocabulary. He loves to answer yes to just about anything, which is a positive because I can phrase the questions to get the answer I want haha :) We have just been busy busy the last month visiting family and enjoying the time that Jayson has been able to spend at home. Luckily over the holidays he was able to be here. Also, my Gpa Stan got baptized the day before Christmas Eve! That really just was the highlight of our holidays. It was so awesome to be there, and Jayson gave a wonderful talk at the baptism. I was really grateful that day for a husband who served a full time mission, and who had a wonderful experience and had his testimony grow so strong.
Speaking if Jayson's mission, I have wanted to write on our blog for awhile now but everytime I go to write something I think, crap, is someone going to be offended if I write my testimony? Is someone going to think I'm preaching to them or trying to make it seem like I'm better? How can I share my love for the Savior and Redeemer without offending those that read my blog? Then today at fast and testimony meeting I recieved my answer. I can NOT be afraid of sharing my testimony, I can not be ashamed that I am a member of the only true church on this Earth. I know that Heavenly Father lives, and that Jesus Christ came to this Earth and suffered for my sins, and I know that I'm not perfect, but that through Jesus Christ I can be saved. I love the gospel. I love going to church and the knowledge that I gain. For my New Year's resolution, I am going to blog more, and not be afraid that someone is going to get mad if I say that I'm grateful that my husband loved his mission and that he was a wonderful missionary and that he is a spiritual giant, and I love him so much. I love Hudson so much, and I'm grateful for his presence and the spirit that he has brought into our home. Right now, I'm also loving life. :) There is several feet of snow drifted in our backyard, and our dogs are absolutely loving it, and I love looking at it. Well, I know this was kind of random, but here are some pictures from our year, and here is to a wonderful 2011!
I really need to upload our pictures from the last few months, I have just been a slacker about that. :) Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's!
No comments:
Post a Comment