Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pictures from Gpa Stan's Baptism

Here are som pictures from Gpa Stan's baptism...
Katie, Courtney, Lauren, and Kelly were all taking tons of pictures of themselves and Hudson, haha Hud doesn't seem to into it.



 Canthony! haha, Candace looks cute, Anth looks about par for the course! haha!

Jared did such a wonderful job on the baptism and Anthony confirmed Gpa Stan (shout out to Anth by the way, Happy Bday yesterday bro!)


 Of course leave it to my son to be flipping the bird in church!! Haha! I promise I didn't teach him that! Actually, I have never seen him even do that before, so it must have been a special Christmas treat! :)

And of course we couldn't have gone to the church and not played some bball!!
I have some other cute pictures from the baptism, some of Hudson hanging onto the bottom of that white board as we drug him around, but I can't find the cord to our camera...so these pictures are all courtesy of my Uncle Darren. :)

No comments: