Thursday, July 10, 2014

Our 4th of July Week

We had a great fourth. It was full of fun, family, and sun. I have so many pictures to go through on my camera, so I'll just post the few I got on my iPhone. We went to my brother Andy's house on the fourth so we could ride on his float in the parade, he is running for Uinta county commissioner, and then we continued the party at his house to celebrate this great country and that great pond he has built and is fighting the EPA for. He also makes the most delicious BBQ that I enjoyed so thoroughly. The kids played in the pond, Hudson loved being out on the paddle boat. It was a great day that we ended with lots of great fireworks and the reading of the Declaration of Independence thanks to Mimi :)
We then headed down to moms house to continue on the fun. My boys had so much fun playing with cousins, going to the splash pad and swimming at Uncle Fernos, and getting to enjoy some fun summer treats. 
On Monday I got to go wedding dress shopping with my sweet sister Amber who is getting married in August. I am so happy for her and I am so glad I was able to be there with her for that. 
We really had such a great time, and I'm grateful for the fun experiences my little family was able to enjoy this week. Maybe once I get all my laundry done I will go through the pictures and post more. Maybe. :)





















No comments: