Now on to the main reason of this post. I think already this year we have been to the er 5 times at least. When we took Colt yesterday and they started with his history, we start with his tonsils/adenoids surgery over a year ago, several ear infections, chronic sinus infections, and a few trips for possible concussions. And that's just Colt. Here is the story from yesterday's visit.
I had taken my wedding rings off to get into the shower, I got out of the shower and was getting dressed when I heard Colt throwing up, so I run out to see what's going on. I started cleaning up the throw up and asked him why he threw up (because he had been totally fine) and he says, "I swallowed daddy's ring." So I go ask Jayson and he has his wedding ring and CTR ring on. So I ask Colt again thinking he is obviously mistaken. Hudson starts telling me that he saw him swallow it, and he starts describing it. Realizing it's my wedding ring I run to the bathroom to check and they are gone from the counter. Then starts the running around madness. We tried looking for it in case, but couldn't find it. So we hoped in the car and ran to the er. Here is the X-ray, and you can see plain as day, there is my wedding ring.
We are under instructions from the doctor to try to just let it pass. So pray for poop! :) luckily, I have very simple taste on jewelry and I wanted a small ring. So it isn't too sharp and should hopefully not be too hard on him.
Now I have the story chronicled so I can print it out to keep forever and ever. I was also thinking I save that ring as a family heirloom for Colt to use on his future bride. Crazy? Maybe?


2 comments:
Ha ha ha! Ok..not funny that he actually swallowed the ring but he totally needs it for his future wife!
Haha it was definitely funny after the initial reaction and worry. I tried telling him it's for his wife and he just says no way momma ;) I'll work on changing that lol.
Post a Comment