Monday, July 14, 2014

The Weekend




Saturday was a fun and busy day. It started kind of early for me, and I was glad Trenten and Lainee wanted to come since my boys were still sleeping. My neighbor puts on a really fun 5K every summer called the Mosquito Dash. I just did the one mile option, but I did it with Lainee in my back so I feel like I probably get extra points for that. Trenten rode his bike, and he got second! What an awesome kid! Afterwards they do a big town breakfast which is always fun but I hustled home to go get ready for a bridal shower.


We threw a bridal shower for Jaysons youngest brother's bride to be and it was so great. My sister in law Tasha knows how to decorate and did such an amazing job with the decorations. It was great, and now we have their wedding to look forward to in a few weeks!



A few Sunday morning selfies with the boys always helps us get out of bed faster.
Hudson and Colt are so cute, they love to become a human train and go over the tracks they have built. With sound effects and all of course.
This dude is becoming quite the book enthusiast. We have to go weekly to the library to find new books, and they are having a fun reading contest for te kids at the library this summer. For Hudson's age group all he had to do was read 25 books throughout the whole summer, he has already flown past that. As a book work myself I am seriously proud!

This little man is so sweet and we just love him so much. 




Jayson needs to earn a best dad award. Even though he is injured he still makes time to play and wrestle with the boys. He is an amazing dad and husband, and I'm so grateful I married him :)

Last night we ended our weekend with a night walk. It's on our summer bucket list so it was fun for the boys to cross it off. We didn't make it very far because the mosquitoes were pretty bad, but it was the perfect way to end the busy weekend for us. Now it's off to another busy week. Tomorrow we go to Logan to see if Jayson can get his soft brace off and start physical therapy, cross your fingers for him!!

No comments: