Monday, June 15, 2009

Disneyland 2009

So while my dad was back for a little break from being in Iraq we went as a family to Disneyland. It was a lot of fun! I'm so glad I was able to spend some time with my dad while he is here. My older sister was able to come, and that was a lot of fun because I don't get to see much of her. It was a pretty good trip all around. We went to the beach one day, and I got horribly sunburned on my feet, and the next day we went to Disneyland and walked all day and my feet were all swollen from walking and having burned them so bad. So here are just some pictures from my fun trip!:)













3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

looks like you had fun!!! Do you know what your are having yet?

Natalie Marie said...

ouch mel! That looks painful, but still a lot of fun! But still painful ....

KymandKalab said...

Ouch! Your feet look like they hurt so bad! Darn. But I'm glad you had fun.