Thursday, June 18, 2009

Early Father's Day Post





My dad is leaving this Saturday back for Iraq again, and I was able to come to Grantsville to see him tonight and tomorrow before he goes. I just wanted to post a little about how much I love and appreciate all that my dad has done for me. He has been not only a father, but a coach, cheerleader, support, friend, and example. He pushed me to be more of an athlete and a better person. I really am grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me to come to this family and be apart of it. I'm grateful for my dad's service in the military and his willingness to serve his country and protect our freedom. I love my dad so much and I feel like there is so much more I could say, but most of all I just want to thank him for always supporting me and being such a wonderful example. I LOVE YA DAD!

No comments: