Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The best baby ever!

Now if you know me really well you know that I twirl my hair when I sleep, and I have since I was a tiny baby. I used to twist big huge knots in my hair, it would drive my mom crazy! I still can't break the habit, it's a huge comfort thing to me. I finally got photo proof of Hudson twirling his hair just like his mom does!! :) haha, it is the cutest thing. Jayson has been gone the past 2 weeks working in WY, but last week he got to come home for one day, it was about 14 hours before he had to go back and he couldn't believe how big Hudson had gotten. He loved making him laugh and he definitely had some daddy son snuggle time which was so sweet. Hudson and I miss Jayson a lot, but I am so grateful that he works so hard for our little family. He will probably be gone atleast another 2 weeks if not longer. Thanks baba for working so hard! Hud and I love you! Sometimes I put the phone on speaker and Hudson enjoys talking to his daddy! :) Hudson really is chatting all the time now. He is always happy and smiling and laughing. I love it! Here are a bunch of pictures of my sweet little boy!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love that little laugh it is so cute!! Also love that pig blanket!!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

What a cutie! So tell me more about this wrap thing you have for Hudson? Where did you get it? I would like to try one...my little dude wants to be held all the time and his day time naps are HORRIBLE so I need something to get things done around here...