Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Road Trip

While I was at my sister's in Colorado I cut my hair, and my sister took Hudson and my niece to run some errands while I got it done. Well, Hudson had a pretty nasty smelling diaper, but I had forgotten to bring any from the huge box I brought with me to my sisters house. So, I didn't want to buy any new diapers. We went to pick up my nephew from his school and the smell was overwhelming by now. So, I looked through my bag for one last hope of finding something, and I had a bunch of pads in there, and I thought to myself, hey, they are absorbant right? hahahaha, So i wrapped Hudson in a homemade pad diaper until we got to my sisters. The pad's didn't hold up very well haha, but it made for a good story right? :)


I had a wonderful trip to my sister's in Colorado. I left my camera there on accident so all I have are the pictures I took on my phone, sorry they aren't the best quality. It was so good to hang out with my sister and my niece and nephew who just love Hudson so much. I got to do a little shopping, and randomly I cut off my hair! :) Hudson had been grabbing it for awhile now, and I was never having time to do it, so I cut it. It's a little bit shorter than I expected it would be, but it is so much easier now and I love it! Things are good around here. Hudson is growing way too fast, and luckily Jayson will be coming home every night this week so we are definitely looking forward to having dinner together again after a month and a half of not. Hope everyone has a good week!









4 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Cute hair and your little dude is getting so big and cute!

Jamie said...

cute hair!! I love it!!

KymandKalab said...

Cute hair! I love it. Mine has been variations of the same style for about eight years because I'm too much of a wimp to try anything new. And that's too funny about the homemade diaper!

Natalie Marie said...

love the hair mel, so cute! I'm chopping mine all off as soon as Footloose ends...kinda scared but that's what I get for being in field known for "anchor hair"