Saturday, February 13, 2010

On the road again...

Well today Hudson and I are starting our big fun road trip! Tonight we are going to Rawlins, WY to see Jayson. He has been working there for a few weeks, and still has a few weeks left so it will be nice to see him for one night :) Then tomorrow I am going to back to my hometown Green River WY for my best friend's farewell. She is going to Minnesota and I'm so proud of her! I am excited to go back to my "home ward" which I have always considered my home ward, and I will always consider Green River my home :) I miss that place a lot. After her farewell Hudson and I are headed to Loveland, CO to my grandparents house where we are meeting my sister and her kids. After that I will be at my sister's for the week!! YAY!! I am way excited to go on a little vacation and see my sister and her kids. We miss them a lot so it will be good to see them. Well, see ya'll in a week!! :)

No comments: