I had a good weekend at my mom's this last weekend. I ran down there to borrow a DVD player to send to Jayson because he gets a little bit bored while he is working such long hours. I ended up staying the entire weekend and I had a lot of fun shopping with my mom and little sister and eating at this Chilean restaurant in Provo with my brother. Anthony suggested this restaurant and it was delicious!! Chilean food is amazing, and the owners were so cute. It was just this couple and they cook, serve, and do everything! They are super friendly and I am definitely taking Jayson there sometime.
The next post down is some pictures of Hudson, our tiny visit with Jayson last week, and there are also some videos of Hudson laughing. Don't mind my voice in the background. I was trying to get Hudson to laugh one day and I started talking like Darth Vadar (sp) and making the noise from his helmet or whatever, and it just cracked Hudson right up. So make sure to check out the videos!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment