Friday, August 1, 2014

Jayson's Birthday


We stopped at raspberry days and checked out the booths. 
We stopped at renegade sports so Jayson could look at a bike, he promised me just looking no buying. :)
We got a free pretzel at the mall, which we all thoroughly enjoyed.





Then the kids played around at the mall for a bit.
And chose one ride to ride. It was so cute, I told them they each could pick one and then when they chose the same one they shared each ride with each other.



We got some free wings at Buffalo Wild Wings, it was so delicious.
Then the boys and I watched a movie in the car while Jayson went into the doctor for a check on his wrist. After taking this picture I realized I needed to clean the car and so I did. Jaysons wrist looked good, he is going to do three weeks of physical therapy and then go back to the doc. So keep praying for us :)
And then to top it all off he got a free sub at firehouse. 
I think he had a great day. I'm so grateful that he was born. And I'm grateful for the amazing husband and father he is.
Oh and side note: happy birthday Harry Potter!!

No comments: